Friday 11 July 2014

New Beginnings

Dear Readers,

Thanks for stopping by this blog.

This is actually my third blog, and I'm pretty sure it wont last as long as the previous two combined. But hey, I'm trying.

I took up blogging again because I felt like I needed space for myself and a blog would suit, considering its just a webpage, floating among the particles of the Internet.

But if you do decide to read my blog, I have to thank you for showing interest. It doesn't happen very often for me.

I'll be trying my very best to keep this up. As the title states, yes, I'll be entering a new chapter in life soon. I'm headed for the gloriousness of the United Kingdom!!

Salford, Manchester, actually. Most say its the worst place on earth. Really? Thats some sorta prep talk. But I'll be blogging as often as I can, marking down my every step on this interesting journey.

Love,
Kimmy


No comments:

Post a Comment