Sunday 13 July 2014

Love Is Easy

No, it's not. 

It doesn't take someone who has never been in a relationship before to understand this. But that is what we want, isn't it? No fights or arguments, just something that feels nice and easy, and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside. We should all strive to achieve this but the question is, why is it so hard? 

I am in no position to answer this for you. However, my take on this is, we have not found this "easy love". 

And that's okay. Because we have our entire lives ahead of us, what's the rush of finding true love. It will happen eventually, it just takes the right souls to click and when you find that significant other, you just don't let go. 

I believe, that each of our soul mates, can show us love that is not a burden, a love that feels natural, a love that is simple, yet extraordinary. 

And so, I end my post with this : 

If this is love, then love is easy
It's the easiest thing to do
If this is love, then love completes me
Cause it feels like i've been missing you. 
A simple equation with no complication to leave me confused
If this is love, it's the easiest thing to do 
                                                                         -McFly


No comments:

Post a Comment