Thursday 4 September 2014

20 Incredible Facts About Me.

Seriously, I spent ages coming up with this. It's so bloody incredible, get ready to be mind blown.

1) I hate mushrooms. I think they look like leeches, taste and smell like rotten gum.

2) I love cucumbers. I won't bother explaining why I like eating them because no matter how I say it, it will sound perverted and sickening.

3) I've been told I look like Demi Lovato or Rachel McAdams. Best compliments ever even though I can only dream of looking half as beautiful as them. Plus, it's really amazing what Instagram filters can do these days.

4) I want to be a scriptwriter, or a writer of any sort.

5) One day, I hope to host the Oscars. I don't care if I'm single with 27 cats, that is truly my one and only life goal.

6) I would consider myself ambitious.

7) Chicks Before Dicks is my motto. Yes, girls night out over date night any day.

8) Then again, movie night with myself beats girls night out too.

9) I enjoy solitude. I have no qualms with eating lunch alone.

10) However, I do like hanging out with good friends. I'm kinda an intro-extrovert person.

11) I read my horoscope every morning. I believe in fate, reading signs and that there's a man above who controls everything.

12) In relation to that, my favourite movie would be The Adjustment Bureau. Go watch it.

13) I've never watched a horror movie, I probably never will.

14) Hashtag Beyhive. I worship Beyonce. I think her sass is so powerful, it could achieve world domination.

15) I fell asleep while watching The Notebook. Twice. Don't get what is all the fuss about that movie.

16) I tend to relate human faces to animals. And if I don't tell you what animal you look like, it's probably not a cute one.

17) I like watching random movies on Youtube. That is the main cause of my lack of sleep.

18) I can fall sleep anywhere. Upside down on the couch, next to the fridge or in my back yard. Literally.

19) I swim a lot. I would like to be a pool mermaid. I don't fancy swimming in the sea though.

20) The only sport I watch is Formula 1. Been Alonso's fan since I was 7?

21) I secretly like eating salads. I would have no problems being a vegetarian.

22) I don't comb or brush my hair. Because they look better that way.

23) I don't know how to use make up. They look like a colourful palette of crayons to me.

24) I am both messy and organised at the same time. I throw my clothes everywhere but I enjoy filing my documents.

25) I won a bronze medal just by throwing a discus. Hah they were only 4 contestants.

26) I wrote my first story when I was 10. All the characters were my classmates and the girl I didn't like was the evil witch.

27) I also wrote a 200 page story before. It was bullocks because I couldn't finish it.

28) If I didn't choose to become a writer, I would be a hair stylist.

29) All my close friends are Indian. I have no idea why.

30) I could go on until 100 but you would be bored to tears. So follow me on twitter @Kimmy_Walker if you wanna know more.

With love,
K.W

No comments:

Post a Comment